On Saturday (third October) afternoon, Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) and Rajasthan Royals (RR) will face one another within the 15th match of the IPL 2020 at Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium (Abu Dhabi).
It is going to be the fourth match for each these groups within the IPL 2020. After their first three matches of this season, each have earned 4 factors every as a result of their two victories and one defeat. Furthermore, of their final match, Royal Challengers Bangalore claimed a Tremendous Over victory towards the defending champions Mumbai Indians (MI).
After the 14th match of the IPL 2020, whereas Rajasthan Royals are standing within the fifth place within the factors desk, Royal Challengers Bangalore are standing within the sixth spot within the factors desk.
Let’s have a look at some essential stats preview earlier than the upcoming 15th match of the IPL 2020 between RCB and RR
Groups’ types in IPL 2020
RCB (oldest to newest) – Received, Misplaced and Received (Tremendous Over)
RR (oldest to newest) – Received, Received and Misplaced
|Prime run-scorers||AB de Villiers (134 runs)||Sanju Samson (167 runs)|
|Devdutt Padikkal (111 runs)||Steven Smith (122 runs)|
|Aaron Finch (101 runs)||Rahul Tewatia (77 runs)|
|Prime wicket-takers||Yuzvendra Chahal (5 wickets)||Rahul Tewatia (Four wickets)|
|Shivam Dube (Four wickets)||Jofra Archer (Three wickets)|
|Isuru Udana (2 wickets)||Tom Curran (Three wickets)|
Head-to-head information between RCB vs RR
|Stats||Matches||RCB Received||RR Received||Tied||No Consequence|
|In final 5 matches||5||2||3||0||0|
|In IPL 2019||2||0||1||0||1|
- Streaks working: Of their final three full contests, Rajasthan Royals received all of the matches. Final time, Royal Challengers Bangalore beat Rajasthan Royals throughout the Eliminator of IPL 2015 (20th Might 2015) at Pune the place they received by 71 runs.
Information of RCB and RR in UAE
|Crew||Matches||Received||Misplaced||Tied (W/L)||No Consequence|
Essential stats between RCB vs RR
|Stats||RCB (vs RR)||RR (vs RCB)|
|Highest complete||200/7 (20 overs) at Bengaluru on 29th April 2015||217/4 (20 overs) at Bengaluru on 15th April 2018|
|Lowest accomplished complete||70 (15 overs) at Abu Dhabi on 26th April 2014||58 (15.1 overs) at Cape City on 18th April 2009|
|Largest victory (by runs)||75 runs at Cape City on 18th April 2009||65 runs at Jaipur on 17th Might 2008|
|Largest victory (by wickets)||10 wickets at Bengaluru on 18th March 2010||7 wickets for thrice|
(Prime gamers’ stats)
|Stats||RCB (vs RR)||RR (vs RCB)|
|Highest particular person rating||83 by Yuvraj Singh at Bengaluru on 11th Might 2014||103* by Ajinkya Rahane at Bengaluru on 15th April 2012|
|Greatest bowling figures||5/5 by Anil Kumble at Cape City on 18th April 2009||4/16 by Shreyas Gopal at Jaipur on 19th Might 2018|
|Most runs scored||417 runs by AB de Villiers||347 runs by Ajinkya Rahane|
|Most wickets||11 wickets by Yuzvendra Chahal||12 wickets by Shreyas Gopal|
Different vital stats
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
- Virat Kohli (8918 runs) is 82 runs away to finish his 9000 T20 runs. He would be the first Indian and seventh general cricketer to attain 9000 T20 runs.
- Dale Steyn (97 wickets) is three wickets behind to finish his 100 IPL wickets. Steyn would be the fourth abroad bowler to say 100 IPL wickets.
Rajasthan Royals (RR)
- Robin Uthappa has scored 4427 runs in IPL profession. With 73 extra runs, Uthappa will change into the eighth batsman to attain 4500 IPL runs.
- The left-arm pacer Jaydev Unadkat (22 wickets) requires another wicket to surpass Sohail Tanvir (22 wickets) and change into the second most IPL wicket-taker as a left-arm bowler for Rajasthan Royals. The left-arm Australian pacer James Faulkner is main this desk with 47 IPL wickets for Rajasthan Royals.
- Shreyas Gopal (32 wickets) is 4 extra wickets away to place behind their former leg-spinner Pravin Tambe (35 wickets) and change into the second most wicket-taker as a spinner for Rajasthan Royals. Solely their former Aussie leg-spinner Shane Warne is forward of them on this checklist with 58 T20 wickets for this workforce.