On Monday (12th October) night time, Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) claimed a giant 82-run victory in opposition to Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) at Sharjah Cricket Stadium (Sharjah).
Royal Challengers Bangalore skipper Virat Kohli determined to bat first after profitable the toss. Bangalore franchise managed to place 194/2 (20 overs) on the scoreboard on the finish of the primary innings. Later, they restricted Kolkata Knight Riders to 112/9 (20 overs).
Temporary Scores: RCB – 194/2 in 20 overs (AB de Villiers 73*, Aaron Finch 47; Prasidh Krishna 1/42)
KKR – 112/9 in 20 overs (Shubman Gill 34, Andre Russell 16; Chris Morris 2/17)
The Consequence – RCB received by 82 runs
IPL 2020, Match 28: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders (RCB vs KKR) – Statistical Highlights
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) – the report victory margin
i) Royal Challengers Bangalore received this match by 82 runs.
- It was the biggest victory (by runs) for Royal Challengers Bangalore exterior Bengaluru. Their earlier report was profitable by 75 runs in opposition to Rajasthan Royals at Cape City on 18th April 2009.
- It was the second profitable defending complete for RCB in opposition to KKR. Additionally, it was the biggest victory (by runs) for Royal Challengers Bangalore in opposition to Kolkata Knight Riders. Their earlier report was profitable by 10 runs at Kolkata on 19th April 2019.
- It was the joint fifth-largest victory (by runs) for Royal Challengers Bangalore in opposition to any workforce.
Prime six largest victories for Royal Challengers Bangalore
|Margin (by runs)||Opposition||Venue||Date|
|144||Gujarat Lions||Bengaluru||14th Could 2016|
|138||Kings XI Punjab||Bengaluru||sixth Could 2015|
|130||Pune Warriors India||Bengaluru||23rd April 2013|
|85||Kings XI Punjab||Bengaluru||sixth Could 2011|
|82||Kings XI Punjab||Bengaluru||18th Could 2016|
|82||Kolkata Knight Riders||Sharjah||12th October 2020|
Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) – the bottom accomplished complete
i) Chasing down the difficult goal, Kolkata Knight Riders solely managed to attain 112/9 (20 overs).
- It’s the lowest accomplished complete for KKR in opposition to RCB. Their earlier lowest report was 131 (19.Three overs) at Kolkata on 23rd April 2017.
- It was the second-lowest accomplished complete for any workforce within the IPL 2020. The bottom report on this record was 109 (17 overs) by Royal Challengers Bangalore in opposition to Kings XI Punjab at Dubai (DSC) on 24th September 2020.
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
AB de Villiers – report Participant of the Match award, one greater step in IPL most 50+ scores
i) On the finish of that match, AB de Villiers received his 22nd Participant of the Match award in IPL profession.
- AB de Villiers is now holding the report of most Participant of the Match awards in IPL historical past. Caribbean cricketer Chris Gayle is within the subsequent place with 21 Participant of the Match awards in IPL profession.
ii) AB de Villiers registered his 39th 50+ rating.
- It’s the joint third most 50+ scores for a batsman in IPL historical past. Suresh Raina and Rohit Sharma have additionally managed 50+ scores for 39 instances every. David Warner and Virat Kohli are on prime of this record with 50 instances and 43 instances 50+ scores respectively.
Yuzvendra Chahal – finest financial system price
i) Leg-spinner Yuzvendra Chahal had the bowling figures of 4-0-12-1 with an financial system price of three.00.
- It’s the finest financial system price in an innings for an RCB bowler in opposition to KKR (minimal bowled 12 balls). Their earlier report was 3-0-10-2 by Charl Langeveldt at Bengaluru on 14th Could 2011.