On Wednesday (14th October) night time, Delhi Capitals (DC) claimed their sixth victory on this IPL season after beating Rajasthan Royals (RR) at Dubai Worldwide Cricket Stadium (Dubai).
After successful the toss, Delhi Capitals captain Shreyas Iyer determined to bat first. Whereas Delhi franchise scored 161/7 (20 overs) within the first innings, they restricted Rajasthan Royals to 148/8 (20 overs).
Additionally Learn: IPL 2020 – Newest Factors Desk
Temporary Scores: DC – 161/7 in 20 overs (Shikhar Dhawan 57, Shreyas Iyer 53; Jofra Archer 3/19)
RR – 148/Eight in 20 overs (Ben Stokes 41, Robin Uthappa 32; Anrich Nortje 2/33)
The End result – DC received by 13 runs
IPL 2020, Match 30: Delhi Capitals vs Rajasthan Royals (DC vs RR) – Statistical Highlights
Delhi Capitals (DC) – fifth consecutive victory towards Rajasthan franchise
i) It was the fifth successive victory for Delhi Capitals towards Rajasthan Royals.
- It’s the first time when Delhi Capitals have received 5 consecutive matches towards a crew.
Rajasthan Royals (RR) – fifth consecutive defeat towards Delhi franchise
i) It was Rajasthan Royals’ fifth consecutive defeat towards Delhi franchise.
- Earlier than this defeat, solely Chennai Tremendous Kings (CSK) as soon as managed at hand Rajasthan Royals 5 consecutive defeats. Really, from IPL 2010 to IPL 2013, CSK recorded six consecutive victories towards Rajasthan franchise.
Delhi Capitals (DC)
Prithvi Shaw – misplaced the wicket on the primary ball of the match
i) Opening batsman Prithvi Shaw scored a golden duck as he was bowled on the very first ball of the match.
- It was the fourth time when a gap batsman from Delhi franchise was dismissed on the primary ball of a match.
- It was the seventh time when a gap batsman from Delhi franchise was dismissed on the primary ball of a T20 innings.
- It was the second time when Delhi Capitals’ opener Prithvi Shaw was dismissed on the primary ball of a T20 innings. After Unmukt Chand, Shaw grew to become the second opener from Delhi franchise to be dismissed on the primary ball of a T20 innings for greater than as soon as as Chand additionally achieved this forgettable feat for this crew for twice.
i) One other opener Shikhar Dhawan registered his 39th time 50+ scores in IPL profession.
- It was the joint third most variety of 50+ scores for a batsman in IPL historical past.
High six batsmen with essentially the most variety of 50+ scores in the IPL profession
|Participant||Variety of 50+ scores in IPL profession|
|AB de Villiers||39|
Additionally Learn: IPL 2020 – Most Run-Scorers (Orange Cap)
Kagiso Rabada – continued his unstoppable wicket-taking run in IPL profession
i) South African pacer Kagiso Rabada completed the match with the bowling figures of 4-0-28-1.
- Stretching the file of most consecutive IPL innings with at the very least one wicket, it was the 22nd consecutive IPL matches for Rabada to complete with at the very least one wicket.
Additionally Learn: IPL 2020 – Most Wicket Takers (Purple Cap)
Rajasthan Royals (RR)
Jofra Archer – among the finest bowling performances for this crew towards Delhi franchise
i) Barbados-born English pacer Jofra Archer had the bowling figures of 4-0-19-3.
- It was the third-best bowling figures for Rajasthan Royals towards Delhi franchise. The highest two data on this record are 3-0-10-Three by Shane Watson (at Mumbai on 30th Might 2008) and 4-0-17-Three by Munaf Patel (at Mumbai on 30th Might 2008).
Shreyas Gopal – most T20 wicket-taker as an Indian spinner for this crew
i) Leg-spinner Shreyas Gopal has taken 36 T20 wickets for Rajasthan Royals.
- Surpassing Pravin Tambe (35 T20 wickets), Shreyas Gopal grew to become the second most wicket-taker as a spinner for Rajasthan Royals. Solely the previous Australian leg-spinner Shane Warne is now forward of Gopal on this record with 58 T20 wickets for this crew.